For Sale: 2015 All Terrain Warrior Mitsubishi FUSO FG4X4 Overland Expedition Truck
Introducing the 2015 All Terrain Warrior (ATW) Mitsubishi FG4X4 overland adventure truck! This top-of-the-line overland expedition vehicle is based on the 2015 Mitsubishi Fuso truck and was created by Global Warrior of Australia in association with Sportsmobile West. It’s the perfect vehicle for exploring the most remote locations on Earth in complete comfort, with all the conveniences you’ll ever need.
The ATW Mitsubishi FG4X4 is equipped with a reliable and fuel-efficient Mercedes 3.0L turbo diesel engine that produces 161 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque. It has a decent towing capacity so you can bring all your gear along for the adventure. The ATW Mitsubishi FG4X4 also features full-time 4WD with high and low range, and a limited-slip rear differential to tackle any terrain.
The interior of the ATW Mitsubishi FG4X4 is just as impressive as the exterior. It features a spacious living area with plenty of room to relax or entertain guests. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to prepare meals, including a fridge/freezer, stove, sink, and plenty of storage space.
The galley is immediately opposite the entry door with a 12V Vitrofrigo stainless steel drawer style marine grade fridge/freezer, Dometic single sink with fold down faucet and glass top. 4 teak door storage cabinets. Opposite the galley is the bathroom with a pop-up shower and porta-potty. The bathroom has hot water. Air conditioning and diesel heat make this a comfortable rig all year long.
At the rear of the cabin is the queen bed with storage underneath. Forward is the marine-style dinette with panels to convert it into a twin bunk. An accordion baffle connects the cabin to the cockpit, and the Lagun teak wood dinette table swivels into this space to get out of the way of the bed.
The electrical systems on this rig are impressive and make it such that as long as you have diesel, water, and sunshine, you can stay out as long as you like. The two 220Ah AGM batteries for the house are kept charged by 4 100W solar panels. A Magnum2800 charger/inverter provides AC power when not plugged in to 30A shore power. Most systems are 12V marine-grade rather than AC powered.
Outdoor shower and tap, 4x storage compartments and 2x Fiamma awnings.
Cabin entry door & step. Aluminess front bumper with foldown grill guard Hella fog lights Rigid Industries LED light bar and Warn 16.5 ton winch. Rear bumper/Dual spare tire carrier and 2nd Warn 16.5 ton winch for lifting and lowering of tires with simple conversion to recovery purpose. Aluminess roof rack and ladder and large aluminum storage box. 4 Hella flood/spot lights on roof of cab. 400 watts of solar on roof of camper.
If you’re looking for an adventure vehicle that can take you anywhere in comfort and style – then look no further than the ATW Mitsubishi FG4X4! This extremely rare truck is now available for sale in Fort Laramie WY.
SPECS – 2015 Mitsubishi Fuso FG4X4 All Terrain Warrior
*Built for adventure by Sportsmobile West in partnership with All Terrain Warrior of Australia.
- Mercedes 4P10(T5) 3.0L 161hp/295lb. ft. of torque diesel engine.
- Type DOHC, 4-cylinder, 4-stroke cycle, water-cooled, turbocharged, intercooled diesel with 4 valves per cylinder
- Displacement 183 cu. in (3.0 L)
- Max. output (SAE, gross) 161 hp @ 3,400 rpm
- Max. torque (SAE, gross) 295 lb.-ft. @ 1,300 rpm
- Standard Mitsubishi Fuso DUONIC® 6-speed OD AMT with transfer case
- Type Single-reduction hypoid, limited-slip (rear)
- Ratio (std/opt’l) 5.285/5.714
- Parabolic leaf springs for a smooth ride experience plus 6-way air seats with massage.
- Super Single Steel wheels
- 4 NEW Toyo M608Z Hyparadial 285/70R 19.5 tires
- GVWR/GCWR 14,050 lb./21,765 lb.
- Wheelbases available 134.4″
- Overall length (cab/chassis) 227.8″
- Usable cab to rear axle 104.8″
- Rear bumper with dual spare wheel cradle
- 2 16500 lb winches for wheel lifting and vehicle recovery
- Auto folding entry step
- 2 Fiamma awnings
- Fit body to chassis utilizing ATW mounting system.
- Many more!
- Front cabin pass-through connection to camper
- Pop-top roof with auto-electric level lifting system
- Queen-size rear bed with storage under
- 4 person dinette converts to double bed
- Dinette table mounted on Lagun arm
- Solar charging system with 4 x 100 watt laminates
- 2 x 240 Ah AGM batteries
- Circuit breaker distribution panel
- VSR dual battery system with emergency parallel
- ADR LED lighting on module
- 7 x LED internal lights
- 3 x LED external lights
- 4 x LED bin storage lights
- 1 x USB power socket next to bed
- 1 x DC power socket in front lhs locker
- 1 x DC power socket in front rhs locker
- 140 L Vitro drawer fridge/freezer
- 200 L general water tank
- 85 L grey water
- Adjustable safety temperature valve
- Variable speed water pump (general)
- Vanity basin with flick mixer/shower combo
- Hot & cold external shower
- SMEV S/S sink with glass top
- Fort Laramie, Wy.
Automotive journalist and technical writer at Offroadium.com with more than 10 years of experience in the sphere of aftermarket parts and 4×4 vehicle modifications. Passionate about off-roading, outdoor adventures, and an active lifestyle.
These trucks are actually very popular in Asia, NZ and Australia. Didn’t know they come with 4×4.