Looking for an adventure rig that won’t let you down? Check out this lifted 2021 Ford F250 with only 19k miles on the odometer. This truck is ready to take on any off-road challenges you throw its way with its 37″ BFG KM3 tires, Black Rhino Arsenal wheels, and Lightforce 50″ light bar. The Warn Platinum 12-S winch and Lossigy 200 AH battery give you peace of mind knowing that you can always get yourself unstuck if necessary.
The Front Runner Outfitters cab-over roof rack and integrated Pro Stainless Steel camp table provide plenty of storage and prep space for all your camping needs. And when it’s time to call it a day, the OEV Camp-X camper provides a comfortable and spacious king bed to rest up for tomorrow’s adventures.
Plus, it has been featured on the cover of TREAD magazine as one of the coolest overland adventure rigs based on the F250 Super Duty platform. So if you’re looking for a rig that can take you anywhere and do anything, this is the one for you!
2021 FORD F-250 Super Duty 6.7 Diesel Tremor
- 4×4 / 4WD / AWD
- 6.7 Diesel w/10 speed auto trans
- Tremor package then fully upgraded with Karli Pintop +
- 37” BFG KM3 tires
- Black Rhino Arsenal wheels
- Lightforce: 50” light bar, two amber side lights and four dual-function front lights
- Warn Platinum 12-S Winch
- Lossigy 200 AH Battery
- Front Runner Outfitters cab-over roof rack with integrated Pro Stainless Steel camp table
- Dissent Offroad front bumper
- 1T4Fab rear bumper
- On-board ARB air compressor
- Dual solar panels
- Ford Tremor off-road package including Rock Crawl Trail Control
- Carli King Pintop suspension kit fully optioned
- OEV Camp-X camper, fully optioned including king bed, dual fans and RED OXX luggage
- Overland Explorer Vehicles Alum tray with side storage boxes
- Truma Vario heater
- Truma Aquago hot water
- 20 Gallon freshwater tank
- Stainless steel sink
- Dometic fridge
- Stove top
- Exterior hot water shower
- Portable toilet
- Redarc Manager 30
- Boise, Idaho
Matt brings over a decade of automotive expertise to his role as staff writer and editor at Offroadium.com. With an enduring passion for the off-road vehicles and adventures, he is devoted to creating interesting content that equips 4x4 enthusiasts with the knowledge to improve their rigs.