If you’re looking for an off-road machine that can take on just about any terrain, the Hummer H2 SUT is a great choice. Even in stock form, it’s more capable than many trucks and 4x4s with aftermarket add-ons, but when it’s prepared for serious off-roading, it becomes simply unstoppable.
With its powerful engine and beefed-up suspension, the H2 SUT is ready to tackle anything you might encounter on your travels. Whether you’re traversing rocky hills or plowing through deep mud, this vehicle can handle it all. If you’re looking for a used vehicle that can go anywhere and do anything, the Hummer H2 SUT is a great option.
This custom-built off-road project is equipped with everything you need for a great overlanding experience. The Roofnest Falcon XL roof top tent provides ample sleeping space for two people, while the 200 watt solar panel keeps your batteries charged. The 1500 watt inverter powers all of your electronics, and the Battleborn 1000 watt lithium dual battery system provides plenty of power for extended adventures. The 21-gallon fresh water tank ensures that you have plenty of water on hand, and the Dometic refrigerator/freezer keeps your food and drinks nice and cold.
With all these upgrades this H2 is literally an overlanding dream. Plus, according to the owner, the vehicle is mechanically sound with thousands spent on upkeep and repairs!
For Sale 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
- V8 with Air Raid Cold Air Intake
- Magnaflow Custom Exhaust.
- Removed Rear Air Suspension and added Rear Coil Over Springs.
- 20 Inch HD wheels
- 35-inch Nitto Ridge Grappler Tires. (Very New)
- Roofnest Falcon XL roof top tent
- 200 watt solar panel
- 1500 watt inverter
- Battleborn 1000 watt lithium dual battery
- 21 gallon fresh water tank with water pump
- Dometic refrigerator/freezer
- Pre-wired for front and rear winch
- 10 gallon propane tank
- Propane powered tent heater
- Custom orange & white exterior lighting
- Front center L.E.D grill light
- Dual ditch lights
- Exterior Auxiliary 12 volt port for power and charging
- Dashcam Rear view mirror with front / rear recording
- 35 inch Nitto Grappler tires on 20 inch custom wheels
- ARB built in Air Compressor with Bluetooth App
- Dashcam Rear view mirror with front / rear recording.
- Phoenix, Arizona
- 480-577-4677, [email protected]
Automotive journalist and technical writer at Offroadium.com with more than 10 years of experience in the sphere of aftermarket parts and 4×4 vehicle modifications. Passionate about off-roading, outdoor adventures, and an active lifestyle.