Subaru Baja is definitely one of the coolest models of the brand yet finding a clean one in a good condition becomes more and more difficult today. If you are looking to buy one in perfect condition you should definitely check this super clean Subaru Baja Turbo with only 65,000 miles on the odometer.
Despite the clean look and factory-like appearance, the car features a lot of awesome performance upgrades from the most reputable names in the Subaru game (check out the specs below).
The car sits on a set of legit Method 502 Rally Wheels and Yokohama Geolander Tires. Experienced Subaru guys will notice a rear A.R.E. CAMPER SHELL sitting on the back of the truck, which gives it an even more unique look.
The seller has invested a lot of money into making sure this truck is in top condition. You won’t find another one like it on the market today. So if you’re interested, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
2006 Subaru Baja Turbo A/T
4×4 / 4WD / AWD
2.5L 4-cylinder turbo with the following upgrades:
- Professional Open Source Tune (currently tuned very conservatively)
- GrimmSpeed Top Mount Intercooler (TMIC)
- GrimmSpeed TMIC Y-Pipe Kit
- GrimmSpeed Ver 2 Turbo Heat Shield
- GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley
- GrimmSpeed Electronic Boost Control Solenoid 3-Port
- GrimmSpeed Air Oil Separator
- Fumato Valve & Lever Lock
- Torque Solutions 2.4″ Turbo Inlet Hose
- COBB SF Intake
- Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator + Upper & Lower Silicone Hoses
- All belts & hoses replaced
- Subaru Block Heater
- Extreme Power X2 battery (19-Jul-21)
- Torque Solution Billet Battery Tie Down
DC Power 180 Amp HP High Output Alternator with Universal Big 3 Oxygen Free Copper Cable Kit & 250 Amp Fuse (installed July ’22)
B&M SuperCooler Transmission Cooler
New OEM thermostat (installed June ’22 – didn’t need replacing – simply replaced per preventative maintenance)
- GrimmSpeed Catted Downpipe
- GrimmSpeed Up Pipe with Thermal Ceramic Coating
- Custom, full 3″ cat back exhaust w/Magnaflow can (fantastic sound – not too loud)
- Subaru OEM driveshaft – there was a vibration, so replaced and took care of it!
- ADF – Anderson Design & Fabrication 2″ LIFT
- KING 05-07 BAJA Springs
- Whiteline Control Arm Kit – Front & Rear
- Whiteline Front endlinks & sway bar
- New OEM STRUTS (installed June ’22 – didn’t need replacing – simply replaced per age of them)
- Custom stainless steel brake lines (installed June ’22)
- Method 502 Rally Wheels (5) 16×7 | 5×100 | +15mm/4.60″
- Yokohama Geolander Tires (5) 235/60R16
* Yes, a full-size spare fits underneath!
- A.R.E. CAMPER SHELL – if you know about these, then you know how rare these are!
- Custom HID headlights – very bright
- 2″ trailer hitch – for bike rack – not indented for towing
- Camper shell, hood & roof wrapped in Avery Dennison Vinyl – professional installation
- Primitive Racing Front Skidplate
- Primitive Racing Rear Differential Cover
- Primitive Racing 4EAT Auto Transmission 1/8″ Aluminum Skidplate
- Raptor Bed Liner (as seen in photos, entire bed disassembled, with each part sprayed separately) + wheel wells coated
- Dynamat sound deadening installed on all four doors
- Pioneer stereo with navigation & Sirius XM Radio
- new backup camera
- Alpine R Type component speakers (front doors) & coaxial on rear doors
- Alpine KTA-450 Amp
- Viper remote start & alarm
- hardwired for Blackvue front & rear dashcam (OPTIONAL to purchase actual cameras)
- hardwired for Escort radar
All other mods
All work is less than one year old, with ALL work performed/installed C/o expert Subaru shop, Subiworx
original parts included:
- OEM bed extender
- OEM cross bars – with OEM screwdriver for it 🙂
- OEM wheels & OEM spare (+ the spare tire cage which was removed to accommodate full-size spare)
- OEM intercooler
[email protected] | (602) 845-9728
Matt brings over a decade of automotive expertise to his role as staff writer and editor at Offroadium.com. With an enduring passion for the off-road vehicles and adventures, he is devoted to creating interesting content that equips 4x4 enthusiasts with the knowledge to improve their rigs.