If you’re on the look for an off-road-ready full-size truck to unlock the new level of 4×4 adventures, this 2013 Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab may be your best bet. The truck is fully loaded with quality gear to enhance the off-road capabilities and your convenience on multi-day trips to the most desolate locations.
The suspension mods include a 9″ Bulletproof Lift with Fox Remote reservoir shocks and Firestone rear airbags, providing enough space to clear oversized 20″ BMF rims wrapped in 37″ Nitto Ridge Grappler tires with matching size spare (under 500 miles on tires). Detroit rear and ARB front lockers will help you to handle any difficult trail with ease.
Among the exterior mods are Fusion front and rear bumpers w/ LineX coating and integrated Rigid lights, 16,500lb Warn Ti winch, SpaceKap custom fiberglass shell with entry on both sides and rear barn doors (plus LED interior lighting and vent fan), ARB Tourmaster Rooftop Shelter with awnings on both sides and two Thule rooftop cargo carriers.
Being equipped with a 6.7 Powerstroke turbo diesel motor with a Volant cold air intake, this Ford truck provides plenty of torque to tow and haul just about anything you may want to take with you.
SPECS – 2013 Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab
- Detroit rear locker
- ARB front locker
- 6.7L Power Stroke Turbo Diesel
stock other than cold air intake
- 9″ Bulletproof Lift
- Fox Remote reservoir shocks
- Firestone rear airbags
- 20″ BMF Rims
- 37″ Nitto Ridge Grapplers with matching size spare (under 500 miles on tires)
- ARB Tourmaster Rooftop Shelter with awnings on both sides
- Thule rooftop cargo carriers (x2)
- AMP Research power retracting running boards
- 16,500lb Warn Ti winch
- Fusion front and rear bumpers w/ LineX coating and integrated Rigid Industries LED lights in both
- Transfer Flow 50-gallon fuel tank
- Volant Air cold air intake
- Lockable Truck Vault storage cabinets in the bed
- SpaceKap custom fiberglass shell with entry on both sides and rear barn doors, plus LED interior lighting and vent fan
- Original tailgate that has been painted to match
- Rearview camera
- Stock Lariat trim
- Heated and cooled leather seats
- Nav, bluetooth, premium sound, etc
- Tucson, Arizona
- [email protected]
Matt is a professional mechanic, experienced off-roader, writer and founder of Offroadium. With over 15 years immersed in the off-road community and 100,000+ miles logged on rugged trails across the Americas, Grabli shares extensive real-world knowledge. He previously worked as an automotive technician before shifting focus to specialty off-road projects. His passion is prepping capable rigs for off-roading and helping others to build the 4x4s of their dreams.