If you are looking for a decent used prerunner truck, this 2002 Long Traveled Toyota Tundra may be a cool option to consider. It’s fully built and ready to rip!
It’s a 2WD truck powered by a reliable 4.7L V8 that provides just enough power for a fine time in the desert.
As per the owner it gets about 300-340 miles per tank, which is quite cool for this kind out of the vehicle.
– Solo MotorSports XLT Race kit installed by Cook Craft
– Boxed upper
– Heim steering
– Engine cage and bed cage
– 10” 2.5 coilover with compression adjusters
– 10” 3.0 triple bypass
– Bumps off upper arm
– Tubbed firewall to tuck 37s
– Wilwood Master with manual brakes
– Solid motor mounts
– Solid body mounts
– c27 deaver spring under axle (19” travel)
– 16” 3.0 4 tube race series bypass
– black ceramic coated
– Bumps off rear axle
– 4:88 gears/detriot locker
– Slip yolk driveshaft
– Full size matching spare
– Jba headers (CA Compliant)
– k&n cold air intake
– Throttle body spacer
– scan gauge
– 2000w amp, alpine speakers
– 15” kicker sub
– Glassworks hood
– McNeil fenders
– Hanneman bedsides
– Method wheels street locks with BFG KO2
– Full-size spare with the brand new tire still has a sticker.
– Jack mount and fluid storage mount are available but not installed yet
Automotive journalist and technical writer at Offroadium.com with more than 10 years of experience in the sphere of aftermarket parts and 4×4 vehicle modifications. Passionate about off-roading, outdoor adventures, and an active lifestyle.